The written strategic business development and strategic marketing plan and budget are aligned with the overall company strategic plan. This is where the team gathers all the great ideas, and then the marketing department puts the plan together and starts to implement the marketing plan. Brainstorming and creativity come to life during this step. Once we have collaborated and exhausted all our ideas, we put our plan in writing and assign goals to each piece of the plan. We put SMART (specific, measurable, action-oriented, results-driven, and timely) goals together. With those goals comes a budget, so we work closely with the accounting department to ensure everything has been captured.
Below you find a detailed explanation of each piece of the business development and marketing plan and what each piece entails.
- Strategic Plans
- Marketing Plans
- Internal Marketing – Recruiting and Retaining Employees
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Event Planning
- Return on your Marketing Investments
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Implement Customer Training Programs
- Lunch and Learns
- Post Project Portfolio – Case Studies
- Trade Shows and Conferences
- Writing branding standards